Friday 29 March 2013

Some new scented candles and oils


I love when the flat smells yummy and fresh, especially since living in a big city can deprive you of nature and long walks in the countryside (or dashing to your garden for some fresh flowers). 

I am an avid user of The Body Shop fragrance oils - I love cranberry one during Christmas time and fresh lemon and green tea for spring. I recently ran out of these two and I was overwhelmed by the vanilla one left, so I went for a little shopping. I've bought lavender smell - perfect for Kacper, who is an addict (no judgement please!) and pomegranate & raspberry for me - I love this fresh, fruity smell!

I also bought for the first time ever Yankee Candles and even though I still haven't unpacked them, I am already impressed! The beach flowers smell is very summery (much needed for this wintry London weather) and I think I'll stuff a couple of these tea lights in my wardrobe! The whole pack was on offer in Clintons - 25% off, so I paid £5.06 for them - they have monthly offers of different scents, so I'll be on a lookout next month!

Last, but not least is this amazing Air Wick candle smelling like purple blackberry fig. I LOVE the smell of blackberries and I think this candle will be my new addiction! I don't care if Air Wick is more associated with cleaning products, for £2 I cannot wait to buy another one! It's a heavily scented, so definitely not aimed for those looking for a more subtle scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment